A combination of Picture Match resources and some simple grammar resources based on me gusta(n) el/la/los/las + clothes.
7 pdfs and 2 TaskMagic3 files (mdl3=Text Match; mdp3=Picture Match - these require
Resources below on giving opinions about past events, all practising 30 lexical items.
- matching en to fr
- multi-choice matching
- write the french next to the english
- pairs game to cut out and play
- dominoes game to cut out and play
- gap-fill based on phrases made from the lexical items
- anagram reconstruction based on the same phrases
- find the french
Some resources based on a short text about the origin of Valentine's day in French, taken from the MFL Sunderland newsletter from a couple of years ago at http://www.sunderlandschools.org/mfl-sunderland/resources/newsletter-ed-12.pdf
8 of the pdf files were printed from a TaskMagic3 Mix&Gap file, providing access to
Sometimes I forget just how good this is...